2016 is the 30th Anniversary of the publication of the very first comprehensive Messianic Jewish High Holiday Machzor (prayer book.) I was inspired to create the original because the need for it cried out to me. The new introduction that is in the Machzor will tell you the deeper story behind this creation.
In honor of this 30th Anniversary, and bringing my techie side out, I am releasing a digital version of this Machzor for the following reasons:
1. This book is of historical importance as it is the first comprehensive Messianic Jewish High High Holiday prayerbook ever written.
2. This is the first, and only (as far as I know) Messianic Jewish prayerbook written by a woman.
3. The original printed version is out of publication.
4. For our active Military members who are serving overseas and unable to attend formal services, or for anyone who is home bound, hospitalized or in a country fearing public prayer, this can make worship and spiritual meditation accessible for them.
5. This is my offering and sincere hope you can use this Machzor as a tool to help edit your year’s life book and feel your own connection to Spirit deepen as I did when I was 13.